Display technique: DLP -3D Support
Luminance: 1350ANSI lumens -Standard resolution: 1920×1080 -Compatible resolution: 2K/4K -Lamp Source: LED -Lamp Life: 30,000 Hours Projection Parameters -Projection ratio: 1.2:1 -Keystone correction: Verticalhorizonta/ ±45 degree -Projection method:Forward/Backward/Hang Ceiling System Parameters -CPU: Mstar 6A838 Cortex-A53 -GPU: Mali-T820MP4 -RAM: 2GB -Storage: 16GB -System: Android 6.0 -Mirroring display: Airplay/ DLNA/Mirrorcast Ports -Input ports: DC x 1/ HDMI x 2/ USB 2.0 x 1/USB 3.0 x 1/LAN x 1/Headphone x 1 -Output port: Headphone x 1/SPDIF x 1 -WiFi Dual-Band: 2.4/5GHz, 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/Bluetooth 4.0 Electrical Parameters -Noise: < 30dB -Power Dissipation: 100W-135W -Power: AC100-240V, 50/60Hz Other Parameters -Size: 201x201x135mm -Net weight: 2500g Packing list -Power Plug x 1 -Power Cable x 1 -The Bluetooth Remote Controlx1 -Handbook, Registration Cardx1 -One-Year Warranty Cardx1
- TRUE 1080P AND 4K Supported: 2.07 Million Pixels give awe-inspiring 1920×1080 image quality and deliver incredible clarity and crisply defined details.
- SUPER-BRIGHT: Enjoy an incredible 1350 ANSI lumens of brightness in any room in your home theater or living room, or in your backyard for outdoor movie nights. This increased lumen count eliminates washed-out colors and pale imagery during daytime viewing. Note: no built-in battery in this projector, need to use with charging adapter.
- CINEMATIC SOUND: Partner with Harman Kardon, H2 provides reverberating, theater-quality sound. By Adopting the symmetrical dual passive bass diaphragm, the sound system delivers amazing sound quality with accurate treble, stable mid and deep bass.
- All Your Favorites: Watch YouTube 4K, Netflix, and more with Android 6.1 for hours of awesome content. Just download apps from Google Play Store and install into this projector. Please use FireStick together with H2 for Amazon Prime Video.
- Upgraded Customer Service: 24-hour reply, life-time tech support.